22 October, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles
Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles. Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles There's nothing worse than a dry roast. Below is you exactly how to prepare the most effective foods for your family. Dave's Original Black and Tan Pot Roast Recipe is a unique and amazing pot roast recipe.
Add beef & brown on all sides. Add beef broth, chopped onion, garlic, bay leaf, thyme, salt, and pepper. Add beef & brown on all sides. You can cook Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles
- Prepare 1 packet of pot roast seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of diet cola.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 (2 lb) of roast.
- It’s 2 lb of whole carrots (sliced).
- Prepare 1.5 lb of red potatoes (quartered vertically and sliced).
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag klusky egg noodles.
- Prepare to taste of Frank's Red Hot.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- It’s to taste of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper.
Add beef broth, chopped onion, garlic, bay leaf, thyme, salt, and pepper. Place roast on top of vegetables. Combine the undrained tomatoes, the tomato paste , brown sugar, salt, pepper, and bay leaf in a medium bowl. Cook noodles according to package directions.
Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles instructions
- Place pot roast seasoning, diet cola, beef broth and cream of mushroom soup into crock pot and stir..
- Place roast into crock pot..
- Cover with carrots and potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper, Jane's and Frank's to top of potatoes..
- Run on low heat overnight..
- If meat breaks up nicely when stirred, switch heat setting to keep warm..
- Cook noodles separately, drain and add them to crock pot. Let them sit for 10-15 in crock pot in order to soak up some broth..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Serve mear and vegetables with noodles. Turn roast once and occasionally baste. Roast is done when very tender. When tender, remove meat from pot and shred with fork. Discard fat, bay leaves, and thyme sprig.