3 July, 2020
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Chicken carbonara penne pasta
Chicken carbonara penne pasta. The penne maintains its shape and texture after cooking and catches the light coating of custard sauce in the ridges. The chicken, peas, and bacon are mixed with the pasta then garnished with extra Parmesan cheese and parsley. This chicken carbonara penne pasta is going to be a new mealtime favorite!
To serve, garnish with parsley, more grated cheese, and some freshly cracked pepper. Great recipe for Chicken carbonara penne pasta. My fiance bought me a new cast iron skillet for Christmas. You can cook Chicken carbonara penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken carbonara penne pasta
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 12 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet corn/green peas.
- It’s of parsley (for garish).
I was itching to use it and decided on this relatively simple pasta recipe. The skillet is such a versatile and sturdy tool and I plan on taking really great care of it. The word "carbonara" refers to the pasta sauce which is made by combining bacon, egg and cream. The combination of the creamy Alfredo sauce, bits of bacon and egg make this dish a true carbonara feast, and the added protein from the chicken helps to keep you satisfied.
Chicken carbonara penne pasta instructions
- Mix salt pepper and paprika and season both sides of chicken breasts. Dice bacon and mince garlic..
- Preheat cast iron skillet on high flame, reduce to medium flame then add oil.
- Cook both sides of the chicken until done. An internal temperature of 165F is ideal..
- Cook the bacon until crispy then add garlic and cook until fragrant..
- Remove the bacon, garlic and bacon grease from the pan..
- Add the water to the pan and cook pasta on medium flame for 10 minutes. Then reduce to a low flame..
- Combine the two eggs and parmesan cheese then immediately add to the pasta. Ensure to constantly stir to evenly coat pasta with the sauce and to prevent it from clumping/scrambling..
- While stirring, add chicken, bacon and garlic, and sweet corn or green peas. Garnish with parsley and serve hot..
This recipe proves that bacon and chicken together is never a bad idea. One Pan Chicken Carbonara Penne Pasta Written By Admin. A соmfоrtіng сlаѕѕіс Italian one pan chicken саrbоnаrа реnnе раѕtа rесіре. Tеndеr реnnе tоѕѕеd in a delicious раrmеѕаn ѕаuсе with bасоn аnd peas. This Chicken Carbonara will put ANY restaurant's recipe to SHAME!