1 October, 2020
Recipe: Appetizing Beef Casserole
Beef Casserole. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Lip-Smacking Meals For Your Loved Ones. The cornbread and beef bake together in one casserole dish, making this entree convenient.
Bake your way to dinner bliss with our tried-and-true beef casserole recipes. This simple beef and bean casserole is a mixture of lean ground beef, peppers, and a little Cheddar cheese. It's an excellent bean dish to serve with pulled pork and slaw, or top it with refrigerated or frozen biscuits and make it a one-dish meal with a salad. You can have Beef Casserole using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Casserole
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of large carrots.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt more if needed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of large aubergine eggplant.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 8 ounces of smoked provolone sliced cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
Try a twist on an old favorite-like our Pizza Spaghetti Casserole-or something entirely new, like our Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake. No matter what your ground beef casserole style is, we've got you covered. Beef and Cheddar Casserole To make sure this casserole turns out richly satisfying, toss the just-cooked pasta with sour cream and Parmesan, then mix with the seasoned tomato sauce and finish with. Beef-and-Pasta Casserole Recipe This family-favorite ground beef casserole features cooked rotini pasta combined with canned tomatoes, breadcrumbs, Cheddar cheese and Parmesan and is perfect for a busy weeknight.
Beef Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and slice the carrots. Dice the onion. Peel and cube the eggplant..
- Brown the sirloin in the butter with, onions, mushrooms, eggplant and carrots. Add salt and pepper. When the carrots are tender, remove from heat..
- Mix the mayonnaise with the casserole mixture.
- Put a layer of beef casserole mixture just covering the bottom..
- Layer the provolone cheese slices over the mixture.
- Cover the provolone with the rest of casserole mixture..
- Add cheddar cheese on top..
- Garnish with parsley..
- Put into oven safe dish and add cheese, bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Whisk soup, milk and garlic powder in medium bowl until blended. Add to meat mixture; mix well. Weeknight Beef And Bean Casserole With Cornbread Topping This is the ultimate weeknight comfort food. Add beef and crumble, let the meat lose its pink color, then add Worcestershire. Meltingly tender beef smothered in a deeply flavoured sauce.