21 August, 2020
Recipe: Perfect Pasta Carbonara
Pasta Carbonara. For a quick dinner, whip up Tyler Florence's authentic Spaghetti alla Carbonara recipe, a rich tangle of pasta, pancetta and egg, from Food Network. Pasta, eggs, cheese, and bacon come together in the ultimate Italian favorite: spaghetti carbonara. When the pasta is done, reserve a cup or two of the pasta water.
The sauce will become thick and should coat the pasta. Splash in a little hot pasta water if needed for consistency. In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. You can cook Pasta Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara
- It’s 1 packet of Taglietelle Pasta.
- You need 400 gm of diced bacon.
- You need 2 of Portabello Mushroom.
- It’s 1 cup of double cream.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
Drain pasta, reserving pasta water; keep pasta warm. In same pot, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Pour the egg mixture over the pasta. Toss rapidly to coat the pasta without cooking the egg.
Pasta Carbonara instructions
- Boil Pasta in salt water and butter till el dente.
- In seperate pan/wok, fry the diced bacon till dry..
- Add the portabello mushrooms, garlic, and diced onions to the fried bacon..
- Once cooked, add the pasta to the bacon mushroom mix and stir..
- In a seperate bowl, mix the two eggs and cream and milk and add to the pasta bacon mushroom mix.
- Add coriander at the end for garnish. And enjoy your pasta carbonara.
Remove the pan from the heat and add a big handful of cheese, lots of pepper and a little salt. Garnish with parsley and extra grated Romano. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and Parmesan until combined. Luscious and wonderfully indulgent, pasta carbonara takes as long to make as it does to cook the pasta.