8 August, 2020
Recipe: Perfect Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet
Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet. In a large skillet, cook sausage in oil until lightly browned; drain. Add potatoes with contents of sauce mix and water. Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today.
Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet is only one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. Remove the sausage from the skillet and set it aside in a bowl. Toss the onion in the skillet and sauté it. You can have Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet
- Prepare 1 pound of cooked kielbasa or sausage.
- It’s 2 tbls of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 package of au gratin potatoes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 package (8 oz) of frozen California blend vegetables.
- You need 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Add the potatoes and the contents of the sauce packs that come with them. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet. How to Make Au Gratin Sausage Skillet.
Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet instructions
- Brown sausage in oil and drain.
- Add vegetables cover and cook 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, water and sauce mix. Cook covered on medium heat for 18-20 min stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover, let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
In a skillet, cook sausage in oil until brownen and drain. Add potatoes with contents of sauce mix and water. Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet. cooked kielbasa or sausage, vegetable oil, au gratin potatoes, water, frozen California blend vegetables, shredded cheddar cheese srkennedy. I just threw this together tonight and my hubby LOVED it! I served it with Brussel sprouts and it was off the chain! but I bet some cabbage with this.