18 August, 2020
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Corned Beef Casserole
Corned Beef Casserole. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef with Guided Recipes by Kraft®. Canned corned beef is combined with macaroni, cheese, cream of chicken soup, and vegetables. The assembled dish should be refrigerated overnight before cooking.
Stir in the flour, salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper until blended. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Toss bread cubes with butter; sprinkle over top. You can have Corned Beef Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- It’s 200 gr of corned beef.
- It’s 1 of potato, peeled, boiled, then mashed.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 50 gram of cheddar, grated.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Butter.
Corned Beef Casserole Recipe – You'll need these ingredients. I'm using an old Southern favorite known as "hoop cheese" in this recipe, but any good cheddar cheese will work for you. And, please note that we are using Corned Beef and not Corned Beef Hash, there IS a difference. Feel free to add a topping of shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese to the casserole just before it's finished baking.
Corned Beef Casserole step by step
- Add eggs to corned beef, stir until well combined..
- Add mashed potato and milk to corned beef batter..
- Line a casserole dish with butter. Peel and cut onion, line the pieces on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Add the batter to the dish. Top with grated cheddar..
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes until done. Cool slightly, and slice..
It's an easy change of pace from a larger boiled dinner, and it will satisfy that craving. The only difference was that I used corned beef sliced med-thin from the deli, and slices of provolone cheese instead of swiss. I ran out of provolone so one layer was Muenster cheese. Mix together all ingredients except for the crumbs. A tasty corned beef casserole made with slow cooked corned beef, veggies, and a creamy cheesy sauce made from scratch!