23 August, 2020
How to Cook Appetizing Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast
Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast. Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast step by step. Place beef roast into the crock pot. Using a knife, make cuts all over beef roast.
Empty Seasoning packet over ingredients and mix well. Add water and mix well, using hands. And, pot roast is one of those fix-it-and-forget it meals that's super easy to prepare. You can have Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb of Beef Pot Roast.
- You need 1 of Vidalia Onion.
- It’s 3 of Fresh Carrots.
- Prepare 3 of Fresh Celery.
- It’s 1 of Sweet Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 envelope of Pot Roast Seasoning (your choice).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
I've worked on this low carb beef pot roast recipe on and off for over a year. It's mouthwatering delicious and fairly easy to make. Slow Cooker Pot Roast on High. If you don't have time to cook slow cooker pot roast on low, you can also do it on high.
Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast step by step
- Place beef roast into the crock pot.
- Using a knife, make cuts all over beef roast.
- Put chopped garlic into holes using your hands and olive oil.
- Chop all vegetables and add to crock pot.
- Empty Seasoning packet over ingredients and mix well.
- Add water and mix well, using hands. Then add Worcesteshire sauce..
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for 4 hours. Or turn crock pot on low and cook for 7 hours..
- Optional: add spinach to crock pot for even more nutrients.
It's still a slow cooker temperature, so will still tenderize the meat pretty well. Allow to heat and thicken up. TEST TO SEE IF YOUR LOW CARB POT ROAST IS DONE: To test if pot roast is cooked, just stick a fork into the pot roast and pull down. If the meat can be easily removed and shreds, the roast is done. Additionally, pot roast freezes very well.