14 October, 2020
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie
Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie. Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie My family loves shepherds pie! So I made this easy flavorful recipe. It's such a nice winter meal, and it's so easy and quick, and best of all.so economical!!
We don't serve this with anything, except maybe a nice bread roll. This quick easy Shepherds Pie recipe is one of my favorite easy one pot recipes. This recipe will be made often!! You can cook Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie
- It’s of spices.
- It’s 4 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion flakes or 1/2 sauteed chopped onion.
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 6 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 can of creamed corn.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 envelope of brown gravy mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
These shepherd's pie recipes run the range from the traditional (featuring ground or minced lamb) to the modestly modified (ground beef instead of lamb) to the more modern and experimental (vegan or paleo shepherd's pies). You can't go wrong with any of these savory one-pot comfort-food casseroles, complete meals that also feature veggies, a savory gravy, and a mashed potato (or a surprise. Beef Shepherd's Pie is a delicious and comforting meal that can be prepared quickly and your family will love it. I came up with this super easy shepherd's pie recipe because I have a lot of kids and not a lot of time so easy and fast are the way to go!
Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie step by step
- Cook mashed potatoes as directed or make your own. Add half of the spices to potatoes..
- Brown hamburger with half of the spices. Drain grease from pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix the gravy packet with one cup of cold water. Then add to pan with drained hamburger on medium/high heat mix well and simmer until it thickens. Stirring constantly..
- Add hamburger to 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour creamed corn on top of hamburger.
- Pour corn on top of creamed corn..
- Spoon mashed potatoes on top of corn mixture. Smooth with a spatula or spoon. Make sure to completely cover mixture with potatoes..
- Bake for 25 minutes pull from oven and sprinkle cheese across top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before serving..
This is a quick, and easy American twist on the traditional Irish shepherd's pie. My family loves this Easy Shepherd's Pie Recipe! Sometimes life gets cray cray and you need a quick dinner recipe, am I right?! This Easy Shepherd's Pie Recipe has got your back! This is a recipe for Cottage Pie.