26 July, 2020
How to Cook Perfect Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole. Few Steps for Delicious & Tasty Recipes Creation. Find delicious and healthy recipes, Meal, Healthy Snacks & Cooking Techniques. Flavorful ground beef with sliced potatoes in a creamy and cheesy sauce!
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. In a small bowl, combine the potatoes and contents of sauce mix packets, water, milk, butter, salt, seasoned salt and pepper. Cheesy Hamburger Potato Casserole is a simple but impressive dinner that is perfect for potlucks or a Sunday meal. You can have Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- It’s 1 can of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of Tbl chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin or taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 can of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 small of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- It’s 1 bag of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 block of velveeta cheese, diced.
- You need 1/4 of -1/2 cup milk.
Layers of seasoned ground beef with a homemade cheese sauce and savory potatoes. Layers of seasoned ground beef with a homemade cheese sauce and savory potatoes. This Cheesy Beef and Sweet Potato Taco Casserole is part of my series of casseroles here on Food & Friends. Be sure to check out all the previous recipes!
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole instructions
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.
Brenda Score Brenda Score is the creator of the food-focused site, a farmgirl's dabbles, and feeding people makes her happy! When the mixture thickens, season with salt and pepper, then stir in the cheese and browned beef and onions. An easy casserole recipe with ground beef, cheese and potatoes like a meaty potatoes au gratin or cheesy scalloped potatoes with hamburger. Our house used to be the default party house. A family recipe of ground beef and potatoes layered with mushroom soup and onion, and topped with Cheddar cheese..