13 September, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Lower carb cheesy Carbonara
Lower carb cheesy Carbonara. Lower carb cheesy Carbonara I was desperately craving something cheesy and carb loaded, but I wanted a lower carb alternative so I substituted a head of cabbage in place of additional noodles in this carbonara. You can not even tell its in there, yet its a good nutritional filler. My kids and husband gobbled this up.
This recipe for low carb chicken carbonara is an Italian favorite with a healthy twist! … Lower carb cheesy Carbonara recipe recently was in demand by people around us, maybe include you. People nowadays are already habituate to using the internet on tablet to search for Lower carb cheesy Carbonara information to be used as inspiration in cooking information, and according to the title of this post, we will will share Lower carb cheesy Carbonara Recipe. Low-Carb Zucchini Carbonara – a healthier, low-carb alternative of a popular Italian dish. You can have Lower carb cheesy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lower carb cheesy Carbonara
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bacon grease or oil.
- You need 1 head of small cabbage, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 lb of Diced ham.
- It’s 1 can of Ragu mozzerella sauce.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 8 oz of Ziti pasta.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded mozzerella.
Made with spiralized zucchini, bacon, eggs and Parmesan. This low-carb cabbage carbonara is quick, easy, has few ingredients, and is absolutely delicious! I used bacon grease for more flavor. Add your diced onion, ham, and mushroom to the cabbage.
Lower carb cheesy Carbonara step by step
- Saute cabbage in your oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. I used bacon grease for more flavor..
- Add your diced onion, ham, and mushroom to the cabbage. Sautee on medium for 2 or 3 minutes, then turn to low..
- Season sauteing vegetables and ham as you wish. I added pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic..
- Meanwhile, boil your noodles until al dente..
- When the noodles are finished add them to the saute pan along with the ragu mozzerella sauce and heavy cream..
- Mix well and pour into a 9×13 casserole dish. Add Mozzerella cheese on top. Bake at 450 until top is a light golden brown. About 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired..
Season sauteing vegetables and ham as you wish. I added pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic. Keto Carbonara – Low Carb 'Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon' – Easy One Pan. Our Cheesy Keto Carbonara recipe is one quick dish to prepare, and using only one pan makes it a breeze to clean up. It's a simple dish that is big on flavor when you're short on time.