18 August, 2020
Recipe: Yummy Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker
Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast. Why is my slow cooker pot roast tough?
Chuck, brisket and round all will cook well with this method. Also, don't be tempted to remove the roast too early from the slow cooker. The roast is done when you can use a. You can have Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 of Beef pot roast (marinated in salt and pepper, crushed garlic).
- Prepare 3 of Celery sticks cut in chunks.
- It’s 3 large of carrots cut in chunks (or handful of small baby carrots).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Diana sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Mushroom soup (left over or can).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Onion cut.
In a large slow cooker, place roast beef. Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs. Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire. The easy, everyday pot roast just got easier with this slow cooker pot roast recipe!
Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker step by step
- Fry pot roast on all sides until browned in slow cooker (if you don't have a sauté option fry on pan).
- Add can of mushroom soup and water into the slow cooker and mix until no chunks present..
- Add pot roast back into the slow cooker. Add carrots, celery and onions. Add Worcestershire sauce and Diana sauce over the roast..
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8hrs until tender.
- Serve over noodles or with roasted potatoes. Nush!.
Tender, juicy slices of beef with potatoes, carrots and baby onions. A savory, delicious sauce is made from the pan juices. Stir in beef broth mixture; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove beef, potatoes, carrots, celery and onion from the slow cooker; shred beef, using two forks. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown roast in oil on all sides.