11 September, 2020
How to Prepare Delicious Okra with lamb chop
Okra with lamb chop. Make The Okra Stew. massage the lamb chops with a little olive oil. Season generously with salt and pepper Have a high sided frying pan / dutch oven on medium to high heat. Once nicely seared, take out of the pan and set aside.
Dijon mustard Cut off the top stems of the okra, taking care not to bruise them, and wash thoroughly. Peel and finely chop the onion. I used lamb neck the least expensive cut. You can cook Okra with lamb chop using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Okra with lamb chop
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lamb shop.
- It’s 1 lb of frozen okra.
- You need 2 of onions chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 head of minced garlic.
- It’s of Coriander fresh chopped.
- It’s Can of tomatoes sauce.
- It’s Can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of each.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Coriander seed ground.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
I put the bones in with the stew. Drain, rinse and dry the okra and proceed with the recipe. This dish is popular throughout the Middle East and can be prepared with lamb or beef. Lamb chops marinated in mint (or cilantro!) promise a punch of flavor.
Okra with lamb chop instructions
- Wash chop lamb and dry over medium heat add 1 tablespoon vegetables oil with one chopped roughly onion with bay leaves pepperseed coriander seed cinnamon stick Anistar and dry lemons and saluted all for 10 minutes with meat.
- Add 2 cup hot water on top meat and cook for 45 minutes.
- In another pot add butter and olive oil over medium heat start with onions then garlic the okra and salute for 20 minutes make sure the okra melt and open you see the seeds inside.
- Add to the okra pot the meat and start adding the tomatoes paste and cook for 3 minutes then add the tomatoes sauce and diced and 2 cups of hot broth and chopped the fresh coriander add on top and cook for 20 minutes eat it with rice enjoy 😊.
But the right side dishes for lamb allow the flavors of this succulent cut to stand out even more. From simple to fancy-ish, these sides rank among our very favorite lamb pairings. Wash fresh okra, cut off stems, and dry thoroughly (frozen okra thaw and dry thoroughly). Fry in hot oil until light brown and tender, and add the garlic to saute in the same oil. Remove from the oil and add lemon juice and spices and add the okra and garlic to the lamb meat.