5 October, 2020
How to Cook Delicious Shepherd pie keto style
Shepherd pie keto style. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat oil in a skillet on the stove and cook meat, onion, celery, and garlic. Stir in tomato paste, and season with salt & pepper to taste.
Access keto meal plans and articles. This low carb keto shepherd's pie recipe (a.k.a. keto cottage pie) is pure comfort food bliss! Healthy cauliflower shepherd's pie features flavorful meat sauce, veggies, and a healthier topping. You can have Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- Prepare 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of The stuffing.
- You need 3 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
A delicious all-in-one Keto Shepherds Pie, inspired by the cooler weather. This comforting dish is loaded with lamb, vegetables, and cheese – is there anything better! Keto Cottage Pie (Shepherd's Pie) Like a good low carb stew, cottage pie is a comfort food winner. This keto cottage pie recipe is made with lean ground beef & low carb root vegetables in a rich brown gravy.
Shepherd pie keto style instructions
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
Made this for my meal prep. It actually tasted like a Shepherd's/cottage pie. I'm not fussed on what it is just as long as it tastes good. I don't like cauliflower but you can't taste it in this recipe. Now I'll be buying more cauliflower.