12 September, 2020
Recipe: Yummy Sirloin Steak Marinara
Sirloin Steak Marinara. Sirloin Steak Marinara Easy and yummy 😋!! Are you looking for a delicious meal that you can cook up in a hurry? Perhaps the sirloin marinara is just what you are looking for.
Place steaks in a shallow glass dish and. Easy and Healthy Crockpot Steak Italiano Marinara. Steak purist as he is, hubs preferred his steak without this marinade and didn't use it. You can have Sirloin Steak Marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak Marinara
- You need 1 of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- You need 3/4 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- You need of Pasta (any shape you like).
In hindsight I wish I would have followed suit. Thank goodness l at least used fresh garlic, but I think both the lemon juice and hefty amount of garlic powder contributed a strong, "off flavor," as one reviewer put it, that I just didn't care for – not so sure I liked the basil either. Get full Sirloin Marinara Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Here is you just how to cook the most effective foods for your household.
Sirloin Steak Marinara instructions
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy 😉!!.
In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, carrots, celery and onion in oil until beef is browned; drain. Add the broth, garlic, rosemary and pepper. Excellent steak, the best I have ever made. I avoided cooking steak all my life but not any more. I followed the easy recipe and did marinate our ribeye bone-in steak overnight.