7 September, 2020
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Beef Casserole 8
Beef Casserole 8. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef w/ Guided Recipes by Kraft. Cook Today This casserole was a favorite of Western film star, John Wayne. And, as the old saying goes: if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me.
Here's what the family's really craving. There's a ton of variety here, too. Put your oven to work with beef casserole recipes. You can have Beef Casserole 8 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Casserole 8
- It’s of Ground beef.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need of Casserole.
- You need 1 cup of crushed butter crackers.
- Prepare 2 cup of potato chips medium crushed.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 cup of medium crushed butter crackers.
From beef enchilada casserole recipes to healthy ground beef recipes, you won't run out of ideas. The cornbread and beef bake together in one casserole dish, making this entree convenient. This Mexican cornbread casserole is packed with tempting seasonings, and the cheese and onions make an attractive topping. —Vicki Good, Oscoda, Michigan This simple beef and bean casserole is a mixture of lean ground beef, peppers, and a little Cheddar cheese. This is a great ground beef casserole.
Beef Casserole 8 step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Crush the crackers medium, set aside. Crush the potato chips medium, set aside. Crush the butter crackers fine, set aside..
- Brown the ground sirloin with the spices and onion. If more then a 1/3 cup of juices form, then drain the beef..
- Mix the fine crushed crackers, the 2 cups chips ground sirloin, and beef broth..
- Put into an oven safe skillet that's been heated and sprayed with nonstick spray. Press it in..
- Sprinkle medium cracker crumbs on top bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Even my husband who doesn't care for spinach likes this one! And it got rave reviews when I took it to a church potluck. Stir in beans, picante sauce and chili powder. In a bowl, combine soup, tomatoes and green chiles. This collection of beef casserole recipes features recipes that either use lower-fat ingredients or that add in nutritious foods like carrots, squash, and more.