17 August, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes
Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes. Great Healthy homemade Recipes With Homemade Ingredients. Learn The Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Professional Chefs. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today!
If you are going to work, or just have a busy day, place the roast, potatoes and the carrots in the crock pot and by dinner time you will be happy that you made this. Crock Pot Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots. This Crock Pot Pot Roast recipe is one of my family favorites. You can have Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chuck roast.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of red potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 (22 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 pkg of dry onion soup mix.
- It’s of Black pepper.
The best way to get the family together around the dinner table is to serve a delicious meal like Crock Pot Pot Roast with potatoes and carrots. Most families don't sit at the dinner table together anymore. Which kind of potatoes would you like in the recipe? Russet Red Potato Yukon Gold Gold Potatoes Small Potatoes Any Type of Potatoes.
Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes instructions
- Wash potatoes and put in crockpot..
- Cut onion into largish bite size pieces and add to crockpot with potatoes..
- Put roast on top, sprinkle on onion soup mix, pepper, and pour in cream of mushroom and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4-6 hours on high..
- With the two soups and the juices from the roast, this will make its own gravy, just pull out the meat and potatoes and stir, you will have to let it sit for a few min then spoon off the fat..
This search takes into account your taste preferences. If beef roast comes in netting or is tied, remove netting or strings. Place potatoes and garlic around beef. Once the time is up, check the crock pot roast internal temperature. The Perfect Crock Pot Roast should be full of flavor and fall a part tender.