27 August, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Carbonara with the ingredients at home!
Carbonara with the ingredients at home!. Humble ingredients—eggs, noodles, cheese, and pork—combine to create glossy, glorious pasta carbonara. It's the no-food-in-the-house dinner of our dreams. We don't use cream, milk, garlic, onions or other strange ingredients; we use only guanciale, eggs, pecorino cheese, and lots of black pepper (carbonaro is the Italian for coal miner).
The sauce comes together quickly, so you can cook the pasta first! In a large saucepan, cook the pasta in salted water according to package directions for al dente. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. You can cook Carbonara with the ingredients at home! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carbonara with the ingredients at home!
- It’s 1/2 pieces of Onion.
- It’s 200 grams of Bacon (or Ham).
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 pieces of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil (Cooking Oil).
- You need 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise (Recommend to use Kewpie mayonnaise).
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 sheets of Sliced Cheese.
- It’s As needed of Salt.
- You need As needed of Black Pepper.
- It’s As needed of English Persely.
- You need 300 grams of Pasta.
In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and Parmesan until combined. It's a great recipe with some modifications. An Italian friend of mine who cooks told me that the proper way to make smooth Carbonara sauce is to combine the beaten eggs with the grated parmesan, and then to pour that mixture onto the spaghetti once the spaghetti has cooled slightly (so that it's still hot, but so that the eggs don't cook and the cheese melts seamlessly into the eggs and pasta). The main ingredients are just pasta, bacon, eggs, and cheese.
Carbonara with the ingredients at home! step by step
- <Make Half-Boiled Egg>.
- Put the water in a pot. When it starts to boil, turn off the fire. Put the eggs into the pot and leave these as it for 11 minuets. Then drain the hot water and place the eggs into the cold water..
- <Make Pasta>.
- Boil the water, cooked the pasta according to the instructions on the package,.
- While boiling pasta, chop the onion & garlic. Cut the bacon into bite-size..
- Heat the Olive Oil in a pan. Add the garlic and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the Onion & Bacon in the pan and stir-fry..
- Add Mayonnaise, Milk and Sliced Cheese in the pan. Mix it well until boil it..
- Add the boiled pasta in the pan and mix it well. Add the Salt and Black Pepper as your taste..
- Serve the Pasta on dishes. Put the Half-Boiled Egg and English Persely on the Pasta..
Honestly this recipe may have a fancy name but, bacon, eggs and cheese are all this takes to make this at home. This also a super easy one pot recipe that most ingredients you have in your fridge and pantry. A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team. Discover how to make superb spaghetti carbonara. This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite and with the right technique, you can make it perfect every time Spaghetti Alla Carbonara.