15 October, 2020
Recipe: Perfect Creamy Beef Casserole
Creamy Beef Casserole. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add noodles, corn, soups, sour cream, pimientos, salt and pepper; mix well. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
Don't leave the cottage cheese out! It sounds a little crazy, but it's very good. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. You can have Creamy Beef Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 pkg of egg noodles.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded colby jack.
Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the soup, cheese, mushrooms, pimientos, butter, thyme and salt. Stir in the noodles and beef mixture. This casserole is packed with family friendly flavors like ground beef, tender rice, creamy sauce and a buttery Ritz cracker topping.
Creamy Beef Casserole step by step
- Set oven to 350° and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions..
- Cook and drain beef, add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder stir and let simmer while noodles cook..
- In a bowl mix together sour cream and cottage cheese. Add noodles and stir until noodles are coated..
- Layer noodles, sauce, and shredded cheese in baking dish and bake for 20 min..
All of these make it really delicious, but even better, it is also super easy to make! Beef and Mushroom Casserole has all of these things going for it: Can be completely made in ONE DISH. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Toss bread cubes with butter; sprinkle over top. Creamy ground beef casserole is perfect for weeknight dinner and tastes just like grandma's recipe..