12 September, 2020
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots
Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots. Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots #beef #broccoli. As in, you are less than half an episode of Fixer Upper away from digging your chopsticks into a big ol' bowl of the most flavorful, tender, saucy Easy Beef. Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots step by step.
Melt the butter in a pan then add the meat.. Transfer the beef mixture to a large plate. In the same skillet, still over medium-high heat, stir together the remaining ingredients except the water. You can cook Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo of beef sirloin strips.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- You need 1 of carrots cut into flower shape.
- It’s 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion minced.
Toss together cornstarch, salt, pepper, and beef in a bowl until meat is coated. Add broth, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce and ginger to skillet; heat to simmering. Pictured below is the stir fry sauce / marinade for Chinese Beef and Broccoli. Tenderised beef can be stir fried the traditional way – hard and fast on a hot stove in mere minutes – or even deep or shallow fried in oil like in this Crispy Mongolian Beef (pictured below).
Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots step by step
- Put the sirloin strips in a saucepan with briskly boiling water for about 5 minutes. It makes the meat tender in my experience 👍.
- Wash the meat in cold water then drain excess water..
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the meat. Sauté it for about 5 minutes with chopped garlic, onions, salt and pepper.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and brown sugar mixture then add the water with flour mixture. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes..
- Lastly add carrots and broccoli cook until it’s tender. Add sesame seeds and serve with hot rice!.
Add steak, season with salt and pepper, and toss until steak is coated. It's What's for Dinner. on behalf of the Beef Checkoff for sponsoring this recipe which is perfect for the busy back to school season. Stir fry recipes like our Beef Stir Fry and Fried Rice have become reader favorites because. Remove the beef from the skillet. Add the broccoli, onion and garlic powder and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender-crisp.